Expansive Penthouse with Stunning Views and Five Terraces – Nothing can compare, Size and AmenitiesSOLD
- Ski Chalet Size:289m2
- Lease Fee/Council Rates:$10,326.76 pa
- Current Body Corp:$16,575.49 pa
Fabulously positioned in central Thredbo Village, Sequoia Penthouse occupies the entire top floor and is truly spectacular. 5-time winner of the World Ski Awards, Australia’s Best Ski Chalet, Sequoia Penthouse is set against a mesmerising backdrop of 180-degree views of Thredbo Ski Slopes and beyond, this wonderful residence boasts house-size proportions with an incredible 289sqm on title (255sqm internal, 34sqm parking & storage). This is a remarkable opportunity to acquire the quintessential mountain sanctuary with an abundance of space to live, ski, bike, relax and entertain.
Entering by sweeping stairs, the interiors reveal vaulted ceilings, beautifully scaled dimensions, and seductive curved walls. The open plan lounge and dining room flows into the gourmet kitchen. Two master bedrooms with full-size ensuites, occupy each corner of the penthouse offering a parental sanctuary. The third bedroom has an adjoining bathroom and laundry with office/4th bedroom sat adjacent to the kitchen.
A host of extras add a final layer of luxury to this amazing residence including a secure oversized double garage, central and underfloor heating, while the location itself cannot be overstated. Stroll down to the village for your morning latte or enjoy the famous slow roasted lamb shoulder from The Terrace restaurant just next door. With a private drying room at the entrance level, being ski ready each morning has never been easier.
– Secure entry, basement parking in garage for two vehicles
– Gourmet kitchen with granite benchtops, Liebherr Fridge/Freezer, SMEG gas cooktop, oven, microwave and dishwasher.
– Enjoy both morning and evening light from the multiple balconies
– Freshly painted throughout with new touches from renown local interior designer
– thredboluxuryaccommodation.com.au official Sequoia Penthouse website that has received over 9,000 visits in the last 12 months
– Less than 50m from Thredbo Village, 150m from the ski lifts and 50m from the nearest bus stop
Contact Craig Moore today to arrange an inspection.