Ski to Verbier! Veysonnaz, Switzerland – Price: $900,000
Located in the charming resort village of Veysonnaz, Switzerland is this superb furnished 2-room 2nd floor apartment in the Swiss Alps. Constructed 2005. Sleeps 4-6.
Rare opportunity to acquire this property in Switzerland from the current Australian owners. Opportunities to purchase real estate in Switzerland are extremely limited for overseas buyers except where the property is already owned by foreign nationals.
The 4 vallées region is the largest ski domain in Switzerland, with over 410km of breathtaking ski runs including the formidable Mont Fort glacier and off piste terrain, regularly hosting World Cup competition. The region also has 33% blue runs and 53% red runs to cater for all levels of experience.
The apartment has stunning views, and is nestled in an optimal location with an easy walk to the telecabine and the center of the resort.
This is a freehold sale, not a timeshare. Owners may choose to occupy the property for as much of the year as you decide, and can rent it out at other times if you wish.
– Entrance with 2 bunk beds
– Living room with fireplace, dining area, sliding door to the balcony
– Open wooden kitchen, fully equipped
– 1 bedroom with 1 double bed, fitted wardrobes
– Bathroom adjoining the bedroom with bath, washbasin and toilet
– 2nd Bathroom with shower, sink, toilet
– Balcony with superb view of the valley
– Security Storage cage
– In common: laundry room and ski room
For more information – contact Michelle Stynes